Digital Comprehensive eye exams
- A comprehensive eye exam performed by a Doctor of Optometry is an important part of preventative health care. It can be likened to a physical for the eye because it looks at the entire eye and visual system, in addition to glasses prescriptions.
- Comprehensive eye exams can detect eye diseases and disorders such as:
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (ARMD)
- Retinal Holes, Tears, and Detachments
- Binocular Vision and Visual Learning Disorders
- Contact Lens Related Inflammatory and Infectious Processes
Eyewear and Contact Lenses
- Keep yourself and your loved ones looking great! Our friendly and experienced staff would love to assist you in picking the perfect eyewear. We carry a variety of designer eyeglasses and sunglasses which makes finding the perfect frame quick and simple.
- With a proper contact lens fit and new lens designs, we can provide solutions for:
- "Over-40 Crowd" - new lens designs allow for clarity at all distances including far, computer distance and reading range.
Pediatric and Binocular Vision Examinations
- Pediatric examinations are important to sure your child does not suffer from a vision disorder. New research from the American Optometric Association shows that 1 in 5 children have a vision disorder and 1 in 4 Pre-school children require a visual correction.
- The Canadian Association of Optometry published the following examination guidelines:
- 6-9 Months
- At least 1 Exam between 2-5 years old
- Age 6-19: Recommended yearly examinations
- Schedule your Child's examination today.