Covid-19 Update Statement
Below are the measures we are taking to ensure the safety and well being of our patients, staff,
- Out staff has access to PPE including face shield, masks, gloves, and disinfecting
solutions. We do have extra masks for patients that do not have their own.
- Only one patient is allowed in the clinic at once. (patients who need to be accompanied are
accommodated as needed)
- Social distance of at least 2 meters in maintained between staff and patients when
- Our pre-test room, exam and show room are being constantly sterilized at opening, during
working hours and end of the day.
- Our staff is monitoring and following the procedures to disinfect all common areas and
surfaces before and after each patient.
- All common and shared articles have been eliminated and suspended until further notice, i.e.
brochures, magazines, toys and colouring books.
- All products that have been used or came in contact with patients are being sterilized
before being put on display again, including our frames in the show room and other products.
- Hand disinfecting stations can be found around the clinic and the optical show room.
However, the responsibility extends to our patients as well. Please help us eliminate the spread of
the virus in our community. If your answer is YES to any of the following questions, please
reschedule your appointment to at least TWO WEEKS after.
- In the last 14 days, I have travelled outside of Canada.
- In the last 14 days, I have had flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough and difficulty
- In the last 14 days, to the best of my knowledge, I have had contact with a person who has
returned from a destination outside of Canada within the previous 14 days or who has had
such as a fever, cough and difficulty breathing.
When you come into the clinic, please make sure of the following:
- Disinfect your hands using our disinfecting station located at the entrance.
- Wear your mask.
- Maintain a social distance of 2m from our staff.
- Any products that you come in contact with can be placed in the cleaning bins located around
clinic and optical show room to be cleaned and disinfected.
- Limit your hand-face contact.